NYC Census 2020
There are presently no open calls for applications.
Thank you for your interest in the NYC Census 2020 Complete Count Fund!
The Office of the Mayor, the City Council, and the City University of New York are excited to work with community-based organizations in all pockets of the city to get all New Yorkers counted.
For complete information about the program, please see the full Request for Proposals.
Applications must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, October 23, 2019.
Please follow the instructions below to apply:
- Click Apply
- Click Create Your Account
- Click Start or Continue Your Application
- You will arrive at a NYC ID log in page. You should click Create Account (unless you already have an account)
- You will receive a confirmation email. Click the verification link the email. Click Continue, then Start or Continue, and log in with the credentials you just created.
- You can skip the following page by clicking Continue without checking any boxes.
- Then, click Apply, and proceed with the application.